My client is seeking an Audit Senior to join their 5 partner Chartered Accountancy practice whose name is synonymous throughout the professional landscape of Tees Valley area and beyond. Having experienced strategic growth during the last 12 months, also winning two large audits during the first week in December, they are now actively seeking to appoint an additional Audit Senior.
- The Audit Senior role comprises a mix of audit and accounts prep, perhaps 80% audit, 20% accounts.
- The Audit Senior position involves planning, leading and performing audits and presenting the files to a manager/partner review level.
- The Audit Senior role incorporates responsiblity for all onsite aspects of the audit fieldwork including liaising with clients regarding timescales, offering advice and recommendations for improvements to client systems, training and oversight of more junior staff members and review of their work.
- When not performing audit work, the Audit Senior will be assisting with accounts preparation for predominantly small, limited companies as well as assisting the partners with ad-hoc assignments from time to time (cashflow forecasts, business plans, etc).
- Applicants may be ACA or ACCA qualified though if a candidate meets the experience criteria and is unqualified, they should not be discouraged from applying.
- The ideal candidate would need to have experience of dealing with medium/large sized companies and possess strong technical skills including financial reporting matters relating to businesses of that size.
- Qualified candidates will receive paid for CPD courses so that they can meet their annual structured requirements.
Salary and Benefits
- A very healthy salary
- 21 day’s holiday entitlement + length of service increases and an option to buy extra holiday through the firms’ salary sacrifice scheme
- A very flexible flexi-time scheme
- Free tea, coffee, and soft drinks policy
- Relaxed (in-house) dress code and dress down Friday policy
- Ad Hoc "feel good" incentives occurring randomly throughout the year
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to apply or contact us to find out more.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'