Audit & Accounts Senior - Top60 Firm - SUPERB ROLE
McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a with a well-known Top60 UK Accountancy Practice who is looking to strengthen their Audit function and recruit a Qualified ACA/ACCA Audit & Accounts Senior for their Oxfordshire office. Reporting to one of the Audit Managers, you will be responsible for:
• Leading a variety of interesting and complex Audit assignments across multiple industry sectors, liaising with managers and partners when required
• Preparing audit files, undertaking audit planning and leading/assisting with fieldwork
• Assisting with work allocation and supervising junior team members on audits (providing support, training and reviewing their work)
• Ensuring audit assignments are completed to a high standard, in time and within budgets agreed with Directors
• Supervising and reviewing jobs completed by less senior members of staff
• Using accounting software to provide accurate reporting for Managers, Directors and clients
• Preparing monthly and quarterly management accounts for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
• Preparing statutory accounts and finalise accounts under the overall supervision of your Line Manager
• Completing working papers including preparing bank reconciliations, other reconciliations and manual control accounts
• Preparing basic tax computations and returns e.g. corporation tax, VAT
• Maintaining up to date and relevant technical knowledge of the industry and national economic issues
• Inputting to service and product pricing, including assisting with new client quotes
• Developing and applying your technical knowledge through on the job training
To be considered for the role you should be a Qualified ACA or ACCA Accountant, ideally with 3+ years Audit experience of small and medium-sized corporate businesses, and a working history either in a Top100 or a well-established regional Accountancy firm. You will have experience working in a team environment on multiple audit clients, building relationships with clients and internal management teams, and being able to prioritise and work to strict audit deadlines. As you will be attending client sites for 50%+ of the time, you do need to be a car driver for this position.
On offer is a salary to £42,000 depending on experience with benefits to include company pension, healthcare and 25 days holiday. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone or via email at admin@mcginnisloy. com. McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile
- Accountancy Firm
- External Audit
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'