Audit Senior / Audit Executive - SUPERB ROLE
McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a Top10 Accountancy Practice in Guildford who are looking to strengthen their Auditing function and recruit an ACA/ACCA Qualified Audit Senior for their growing Thames Valley team. Reporting to one of the Audit Managers, you will be responsible for:
• Assisting with the Audit process of major FTSE-listed and large private clients with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters.
• Preparing and submitting working papers and drafts of company financial statements to the Audit Manager/Director of each engagement
• Producing client deliverables which include specifically drafting sections of the report to management for later review.
• Delivering expertise across primary accounting frameworks (UK GAAP or IFRS) and in related financial reporting matters
• Ensuring all Audit engagements are in compliance with UK auditing standards and internal audit control procedures
• Maintaining an up to date understanding of client businesses and developing good working relationships with client staff
• Assisting with the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment for Manager review
• Identifying risk matters and raising them with the Manager whilst exercising judgement within agreed parameters
• Identifying and understanding client needs, suggesting potential solutions on technical matters and communicating these solutions with Managers
• Monitoring progress against budget, and when the actual differs from the budget, then relaying a full understanding for the Manager.
To be considered for the role you should be a Qualified ACA or ACCA Accountant, ideally with previous Audit experience of SME’s through to larger corporate businesses, and from either a Top100 or a well-established regional Accountancy firm. You will have experience working in a team environment on multiple audit clients, building relationships with clients and internal management teams, and being able to prioritise and work to strict audit deadlines. As you will be attending client sites for up to 50% of the time, you do need to be a car driver for this position.
On offer is a base salary to £43,000 depending on experience, with benefits to include company pension, healthcare scheme, 25 days holiday and other flexible benefits. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone or via email at admin@mcginnisloy. com McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile
- Accountancy Firm
- External Audit
- Financial Statements
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'