Working from either of the firms local offices in Gateshead or Peterlee this Audit Senior role requires some travel across the North of England.
Summary of the role
Following the recent merger and expansion of a significant 2nd tier Audit and Accountancy practice, a new opportunity now exists for an Audit Senior seeking challenge and career progression whilst providing on-site support for clients with planning and day to day control of the workload of the audit team. The requirement is for a newly qualified ACA/ACCA or someone in the later stages of their qualification with a range of Audit Senior experience including planning and controlling, to take the lead on many of their OMB audit clients. The Audit Senior position will also require some involvement in year end statutory accounts production, for which experience is not essential and therefore will suit an individual looking to gain general practice experience, whilst strengthening their current audit skills. Full study support will be available if you are still in training.
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing on-site coordination for audit clients which will include planning, day to day control of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignment,
- Develop relationships with clients,
- Provide a high quality service to all clients,
- Coaching and supervising other audit team members,
- Assist with audit quality improvements,.
- Operating relevant equipment/ICT packages (MS Office, Outlook, Excel).
Near or newly qualified ACA/ACCA,
experience of Audit assignments, working in teams and to tight deadlines,
capable of demonstrating the following personal attitudes: Team player, Flexible, Enthusiastic, Positive "can do" attitude, Accuracy and attention to detail,
- High level communication skills
- Experience of dealing with data
- Work well under pressure/stressful environment
- Effective organisation skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- IT Skills (MS Office including excel, PowerPoint and many others)
- Willingness to participate in training and development
- Audit review experience.
- Experience of working towards budget constraints
- Experience of IRIS software
- Experience of MyWorkPapers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'