Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting an Audit Senior with a range of experience for a Top 10 firm. In this role, you will take responsibility for running the audit; working directly with the clients under manager supervision. The Audit Senior will manage the audit teams and supervise the audit processes to ensure our audits are of high quality.
My client share their clients’ ambitions and entrepreneurial mind-set. They have the right combination of global reach, integrity and expertise to help them succeed.
Audit Senior Responsibilities
• Assists in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment for manager or partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement.
• Predominant amount of time will be spent off-site at clients’ premises.
• Identifies risk matters and raises with a manager and/or partner, while exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
• Produce work for the Manager and/or Partner review clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to issues identified.
• Identify and understand client needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate and agree client needs and potential solutions with managers.
• Active engagement with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit
• Take primary responsibility for monitoring progress against budget, and when the actual differs from the budget then gain a full understanding for the Manager.
• Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office.
• Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
• Participate in group, stream and firm wide activities
Audit Senior Requirements
- Qualified ACA / ACCA or overseas equivalent.
- Experience supervising and coaching junior members of staff on site.
- Working knowledge of UK and IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Working knowledge of issues regarding advice, firm services, and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
- Demonstrable knowledge of current economic and market trends.
- Audit Senior
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'