Rutherford Briant are looking to recruit a newly qualified individual to join a fast growing audit team. The primary role will be to lead audit and accounts assignments liaising with the client and relevant Manager and/or Partner. The firm’s audit client base is varied and includes clients in the property and construction, distribution, recruitment and manufacturing sectors with turnover up to £85 million. We have many group audits, often involving international operations and overseas auditors.
Audit Senior Responsibilities
- Liaise with the manager and client to plan assignments
- Lead and coach other members of the team
- Plan a risk based audit approach and design audit tests
- Carry out appropriate work to meet audit objectives
- Manage and control job budgets
- Finalise files for Managers and Partners to review
- Clear review points and correspond with clients
- Liaise with and provide support and information to the Roffe Swayne tax team prepare statutory accounts
Audit Senior Requirements
- Newly qualified ACA/ACCA (or exam qualified)
- Significant, recent audit experience (70-75%)
- Strong technical skills and experience of UK GAAP FRS102 reporting
- Experience of Paperless Audit Software
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
- A team player who is also comfortable leading a team
- Commercially astute and committed to developing the business.
- Flexible and proactive approach.
- audit senior
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'