Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for an Audit Senior to work across the financial services industry in a Top 10 firm based in London.
You will be joining as Audit Senior in a strong team which is important to the firm. If you are an ambitious individual who is keen to start a new challenge that will take responsibility for running the audit and working directly with the client under manager supervision.
Responsibilities for Audit Senior
- Helping in the planning, execution, and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment, including statutory and CASS audits.
- Acknowledge risk matters and raises with a manager/Partner while exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
- Regular engagement with senior client staff to ensure good understanding of their business and provide efficient execution of the audit.
- Take responsibility for monitoring progress against budget. When the actual differs from the budget then gain a full understanding to relay to the Manager.
- Service, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office.
Essentials for Audit Senior
- Previous Audit experience.
- Knowledge and experience in the financial services sector paramount, particularly in the areas of asset management/funds, alternative/retail finance, and insurance.
- Newly Qualified ACA/ICAS Qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Experience coaching junior members of staff along with supervision.
- Previous knowledge of the firm’s services and ethical and regulatory compliance.
Benefits for Audit Senior
- 25 days’ holiday.
- Personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions.
- Life assurance cover.
- Income protection insurance.
- Bike to Work scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan or interest free graduate loan.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Financial Services
- UK GAAP
- Audit Senior
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'