Role: Audit Senior
My client is an independent firm of chartered accountants and business advisers. Their offices are in Leeds city centre, their team of 30 staff and partners work closely with clients in relationships that are built on trust and understanding.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out audits of companies, charities, academies and LLPs from budgets/planning through to finalisation
- Supervision and development of trainees
- Preparation of corporate/business tax computations
- Attendance at client’s premises
- Client liaison including dealing with queries and resolving issues on site
- Management of smaller jobs reporting straight to partner
- Carrying out internal audit work in not-for-profit organisations
- Awareness of statutory requirements and submission to Companies House
- At least 3 years’ audit experience in Practice
- Some experience of charity/academy audits is desirable but not essential
- Experience of audit supervision and planning, including completion of files for manager or partner review
- Good IT skills, including experience of using different audit packages or systems and Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Confident communicator, able to liaise with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Accurate, methodical and organised
- Smart and personable
This vacancy is being managed by Charlotte Roscoe at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2018.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'