An established and progressive 12 Partner accountancy practice located in the heart of London is looking for an ACA/ACCA Qualified Audit Senior to join their Audit team. Their client portfolio of almost 2000 clients is varied and glamourous as it includes football players, football teams, celebrities, musicians, real estate and retail services and comes with amazing perks like concert tickets and the presence of celebrities in the office from time to time. Additionally, what makes them different as a company are their charitable hearts and actions the partners do together with their staff. The partners have created a culture of internal promotions and they are encouraging you to progress.
Responsibilities of an Audit Senior:
- Role split is around 50% Audit and 50% Accounts (negotiable)
- Planning the assignment
- Preparing the audit assignment papers and budgets
- Ensuring that jobs are completed on time and within budget
- Completing the audit programmes
- Preparing bank and other certificates
- Preparing of Corporation Tax and Income Tax computations
- Controlling the assignments and ensuring that each section of the assignment is completed within the agreed budget.
- Detailed costing of time budget
- Management Letter point
- To clear review points and put through adjustments to the accounts
Requirements of an Audit Senior:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified or finalist
- Knowledge of current UK GAAP
- Exceptional communication skills
- Previous external audit experience
Benefits of an Audit Senior role:
- Attractive salary £47,000 - £52,000 per annum
- Internal promotions
- Health cover
- Life insurance
- Concerts tickets
£47,000 - £52,000 per annum
City of London
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'