Audit Senior - Superb Role
McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a highly-regarded Accounting Firm in Central London who are looking for a Qualified Audit Senior to join their multi-sector client team. Managing your own portfolio of clients - which could be a mix of Financial Services, Media, Property, Legal, Professional Services, Retail, Insurance - and a small team of junior staff, the role will be 80% Audit and 20% Accounts. Key deliverables for the position include:
- Carrying out Audit client assignments for SME/OMBs and larger corporate businesses in numerous sectors as mentioned above
- Responsible for planning assignments, taking responsibility for achieving agreed budgets and meeting deadlines.
- Setting objectives for junior staff and supervising them on site including reviewing audit work and coaching on-the-job
- Preparation of tax computations and Corporation Tax returns (CT600) for manager and partner review
- Preparation of accounts for Ltd companies, groups of companies, partnerships and LLP’s
- Close liaison with Audit clients and other stakeholders, building long-term relationships for the future benefit of the firm
- Ensuring all Audit work is carried out profitably and on a timely basis in accordance with internal standards
- Producing training material and regularly making presentations to trainees on a variety of topics.
- Preparation for (and attending) final Audit review meetings with partners and clients
- Attending external business seminars and events to help build relationships with clients and prospective new clients
To be considered for the role you should be a qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant, ideally degree-educated with Audit experience and some staff management skills. On offer is a salary up to £50,000 depending on qualification and relevant experience, with benefits to include company pension, healthcare and holidays. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone or via email at admin@mcginnisloy .com
For other opportunities in Finance & Accounting or Public Practice within the Thames Valley, London & Midlands, please visit our website. McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act.
Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile
- External Audit
- Staff Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'