Audit Senior - Bristol
We are currently looking for an experienced Audit Senior to join an Accountancy Practice based in Bristol, Avon.
As an Audit Senior, you will be:
- Leading the audit team on-site, ensuring audit procedures are adhered to fully, all hours are correctly recorded and budgets are met
- Planning, carrying out and completing statutory audits of corporate clients, both on-site and back in the office
- Taking responsibility for managing workloads and meeting deadlines
- Supervising and supporting the work of less experienced team members
- Liaising with client staff, which often includes those without accounts knowledge
- Producing work for Manager and/ or Partner review, clearly highlighting technical or client-specific issues and providing possible solutions where required.
Skills and experience needed for the Audit Senior:
- ACA/ ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
- Statutory audit experience, gained in a practice environment
- Organised and able to plan time efficiently in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently, or as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport quickly with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and discreet in demonstrating client care
- Experience in using automated audit software and computer based accounts and tax compilation programmes; plus advanced MS Excel, Word and Outlook skills
- Full driving license with own car insured for business use.
In return for your skills, you will receive a competitive salary depending on your experience and some great company benefits.
If you have the above experience, please submit your CV for the Audit Senior.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CV's received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates, if you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
- Statutory Audit
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'