This role is based with a large local firm and is ideal if you are looking for that next career step into a larger firm especially if you enjoy working in this sector providing audit and assurance services.
I believe this represents an excellent opportunity for personal development and you can expect to receive a competitive remuneration package, comprehensive support and training and the opportunity to join an employer where future opportunities are exciting and plentiful.
- Reporting to the management team providing audit, assurance and business advisory services
- Acting as a senior member of the audit team - planning and executing assignments
- Providing on site co-ordination for audit clients including planning, day to day control of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignments
- Statutory financial and management reporting
- Preparing ad hoc financial reports as required by clients
- Building and maintaining lasting relationships with new and established clients
- External Audit
- Accounts Production
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'