An Audit Senior is required for this global network of accounting practice and consulting firms. Our client provides assurance, business advisory, corporate finance and tax consulting services.
The role of the Audit Senior is to plan and execute risk-based audits for a number of clients under International Auditing Standards.
Reporting to an Audit Manager, the Audit Senior will conduct company audits from planning through to completion. Tasks will include planning the audit process, research, reviewing current processes and providing recommendations to enhance company policies and procedures.
The Audit Senior is responsible for the audit team and will supervise, motivate and develop the team of junior audit staff. This role is required to review the work of junior personnel, as well as developing their skills and providing training and support.
Outlined below are a number of standard duties that this job role entails.
An Audit Senior will be expected to carry out the following tasks:
- Identify risk matters of the business
- Understand and document the commercial objectives of the business
- Schedule, plan and complete risk-based audit assignments
- Report and present audit findings for Manager review, making recommendations for solutions and improvements to the client’s policies / procedures
- Liaise with management of the client
- Liaise with external advisors as needed
- Lead, manage and develop the team of junior auditors
- Assist with other audit matters as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experienced and qualified (ACA / ACCA or similar)
- Knowledge and experience of UK GAAP and International Auditing Standards (UK and Ireland)
- Capability to supervise, lead and inspire members of staff
- Results driven, with excellent planning and organisational skills
- Exceptional analytical ability and experienced at making
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'