Audit Senior required. My client are seeking an Audit Senior to join the team. The role would mainly focus on the following duties; providing management over a portfolio of clients ensuring an excellent quality of service is provided on audits, preparing & performing them and also assisting a team of audit juniors.
A background working within an accountancy practice would be essential. You would ideally have a recognised Accountancy qualification, however this is not essential.
Audit Senior Position Overview
- Preparation of the end of year accounts
- Preparing & processing financial paperwork
- Plan & perform audits
- Training and assisting junior members of staff
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Assisting juniors with portfolio of clients when required
- Provide additional support when required
- Develop relationships with clients
Audit Senior Position Requirements
- At least 3 years' experience within an accountancy practice
- A recognised accountancy qualification would be advantageous
- Experience with the Microsoft Office package would be essential
- Previous Audit Supervisor / Senior experience would be essential
Audit Senior Position Remuneration
- Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
- Working Hours: 09:00 - 17:30 (Monday to Friday)
- Holiday: 28 days (Including Bank Holidays)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'