Audit Senior required. Our client is a rapidly-growing accountancy business, now seeking an audit senior to work within the small but expanding team with at least 3 years' experience in an audits senior role or similar.
The role would mainly focus on the following duties; managing a portfolio of clients, supervising and assisting 2 auditors and updating the records ensuring the data is correct.
A background working in an Audit Senior role or similar would be ideal as well as having experience with auditing software, however this is not essential.
Audit Senior Position Overview
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Ensuring clients have the best service and all data is stored correctly on the database
- Liaising with contacts within multiple countries such as the United States
- Supervising the junior auditors daily workload and reviewing their work
- Updating the records and further general admin duties
Audit Senior Position Requirements
- Atleast 3 years' experience within an Audit Senior role or similar
- Experience with CCH Audit Automation would be advantageous, however not essential
- Experience of people management at a previous role
- Must be keen on learning and further industry developing knowledge
Audit Senior Position Remuneration
- Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 (Flexible)
- 09:00 - 17:30
- 31 Days holiday (Including bank holidays)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'