The successful candidate will be Newly Qualified or Late Part Qualified ACCA/ACA or a Qualified Audit Accountant with strong audit experience, looking for a new challenge. This role is perfect for candidates looking for a move into a medium sized firm. The ideal candidate will be confident in a client facing role, and have the ability to build the reputation of the firm through networking events and Business Development opportunities.
Responsibilities will include:
* Supporting the Audit Managers with all aspects of the audit process from planning stage through to client review meetings
* Feeding back to Senior Members of the Firm
* Assisting the Audit Manager in planning and reviewing Audit assignments ensuring all budgets are met
* Manage Junior members of the team on site during audit visits
* Effectively delegate work whilst supporting the further development of team members
* Drafting Reports
* Act as a key contact for colleagues and clients
Elevation would be keen to speak to individuals with the following skills and experiences:
* ACCA/ACA Qualified/Part Qualified Candidates
* A minimum of 2-3 years' experience working within a Professional Practice Environment
The business are looking for an individual that not only has the technical experience, but also has the ambition to drive business growth through targeted business development.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a career driven individual who is looking to further develop their career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'