My client an impressive independent firm of Chartered Accountants, are looking for an Audit Senior to join the team at their Laindon Office.
As an Audit Senior, you will be responsible for leading audits on a varied portfolio of clients, supervising Juniors and Semi Seniors and assisting on larger group audits.
You will be ACA/ACCA Qualified, and have previous experience within a similar role.
Key Responsibilities of an Audit Senior:
- Ability to ensure that all statutory requirements are complied with, and up to date technical knowledge.
- Ability to ensure that client deadlines
- Experience of working with complex aspects of audits
- Preparation of client accounts including audit and non-audit clients
- Preparation of tax computations for both income tax and corporation tax based on accounts prepared
- Supervising the audit process on site, supporting and developing more junior members of staff
Essential Skills and Experience for this Audit Senior role:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Previous experience in an audit role
- High knowledge of auditing standards and principles
- Ability to complete assignments within tight deadlines
- Highly motivated
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'