Audit Senior - Surrey
Up to £40,000
- Are you fed up travelling into London every day and paying extortionate travel fares?
- Do you feel like you're currently at a standstill and can't progress any further within your existing role?
If so, then I have the perfect Audit Senior role for you! I am working with a local top 100 accountancy practice which are looking to expand their audit team further. This practice is committed to offering a real commitment in setting long-term plans for their Audit Senior's to allow them to progress within their career. If you are an Audit Senior looking to join a growing firm with a scope to progress further, then I'd suggest you carry on reading.
Audit Senior's Role and Responsibilities:
- 100% Audit role, leading the audit assignments through the whole process
- Assisting with the supervision of junior members of staff
- Working with several clients within a 10-mile radius
Audit Senior's Requirements:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or Part Qualified
- Previous exposure to working towards FRS102
- Previous experience in audit
What did the staff say?
"Since I joined last year I've loved every minute of it, the staff are so helpful and supportive in every decision I make, and I believe I have a real opportunity for my career to progress here"
Interviews for this Audit Senior role are currently happening now, if you are interested in this Audit Senior role please send your CV direct to or contact me on .
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR
- Audit Senior
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'