Mitchell Adam are working closely with a highly regarded Coventry accountancy firm to fulfil an Audit Senior requirement on a permanent basis.
This Audit Senior job comes as a result of a period of sustained growth, representing an excellent opportunity to join a practice that takes real pride in their exceptional reputation and their professional development opportunities.
With a client portfolio spanning across Coventry and Warwickshire, this Audit Senior role will give you the opportunity to work with clients across a huge range of industries, giving you invaluable client exposure and professional development.
As the successful Audit Senior, your duties will include:
- Undertake and lead a wide range of audits across industries such as manufacturing, IT and marketing.
- Managing and leading a team of Audit Semi Seniors and Juniors, facilitating their personal and professional development
- Reporting directly to the Audit Manager
- Planning and leading discussions with clients resulting from identified risks to their business
In order to be successful, you will be:
- ACA/ACCA qualified with a minimum of 3 years' experience working within a Practice
- Experience managing and supporting junior members of the team
- Excited by the opportunity to work with clients across a wide range of industries
- Able to build strong relationships with your colleagues and with clients
The salary for this position will be £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience, with a flexible benefits package and generous holiday allowance. If you would like to know more, apply now.
- Accountancy Firm
- Professional Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'