AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for an Audit Senior position at a firm in Cambridge.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a semi-qualified/qualified Auditor. Along with a proven track record of providing a first-class service to clients, the firm recognises that a healthy work-life balance is of upmost importance and as such, they offer a variety of benefits and are very accommodating to employee’s needs.
- The preparation of accounts from both audit and non-audit clients
- Assisting the Audit Manager in the planning and review of audit assignments
- Supervising the audit process on site, supporting and developing junior members of staff
- The audit of accounts at clients’ premises as well as on site in either of the offices
- Monitor and manage the progress of the audit assignment
- Ad-hoc arrangements, covering any of the above areas or general accounting, due diligence, investigation and taxation matters
- Strong previous audit experience in a public practice environment
- Qualified/Studying ACA/ACCA
- Ability to prepare full statutory accounts
- Experience dealing directly with clients
- Experience with accounting and audit software
- Exemplary knowledge of accounting principles and auditing standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Full driving license
Please apply directly or contact Jessica Dodman at AJ Chambers for further information.
Audit Senior - Cambridge
- Public Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'