Audit Senior- Farnborough
We are recruiting for a Top 15 Accountancy practice who are seeking a new Audit and Accounts Senior to work within their Farnborough office, to assist the Managers in execution of audit field work and audit file completion and to carry out Accounts preparation and to manage and allocate work to audit trainees. The split with be audit 80% and accounts 20%.
In return the Audit Senior role is offering a competitive salary with huge career progression within the firm and great benefits package.
The Audit and Accounts Senior duties will be:
- Management and delivery of audit/accounts assignments
- Plan Audit assignments, including budgeting and use of analytical review
- Lead smaller audits
- Supervise, delegate and review work to juniors
- Deliver information to client in timely manner
- Display in depth client and industry knowledge
- Identify cross selling opportunities
- Manage client communication in affective manner
- Achievement of 100% chargeable time - within budget
- Monitor chargeability on a weekly basis
- Identify where there are shortfalls of work to cover chargeability and alert Managers
- Monitoring stock takes
- Bank letter process
- Communicate to management progress on workload and plan for efficient completion
- Complete AFF (Assignment Feedback Forms) where appropriate
- Experience of completing private company audits: planning, identifying key risks, assessing how to test them, budgeting the time budget for the job
- Knowledge of and experience using analytical review
- Leadership experience - managing and delegating work to juniors
- Experience of working towards time sheets
- ACA/ACCA part or fully qualified
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Business entrepreneurship and commercial awareness
- Strong interpersonal skills
The Audit and Accounts Senior will have the below skills:
Personal Audit Senior Qualities
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
For more information on this Audit & Accounts Senior role, please either apply directly or contact Ben Bennett at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements then please do get in contact with us, as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'