Are you looking to join a friendly and professional firm, where your input is appreciated and achievements recognised. Where you have the full support from Senior Management and Partners who will support you and who really want to see you succeed?
My client is currently looking for an Audit/Audit Senior to work within the successful corporate services team. As an Audit Senior, you will lead assignments on a variety of new and established clients across a number of commercial sectors as well as charity/not-for-profit, while leading and mentoring junior staff, sharing your knowledge and what you wished you had known when you were in their shoes.
- Planning, carrying out and completing statutory audits of corporate clients, both on-site and back in the office
- Taking responsibility for managing workloads and meeting deadlines
- Leading the audit team on-site, ensuring audit procedures are adhered to fully, all hours are correctly recorded and budgets are met
- Supervising and supporting the work of less experienced team members
- Liaising with client staff, which often includes non-accounts personnel
- Producing work for Manager and/ or Partner review, clearly highlighting technical or client-specific issues and providing possible solutions where required.
Knowledge, skills, attributes:
- ACA/ ACCA qualified (or equivalent), although part-qualified with relevant experience will also be considered
- Statutory audit experience, gained in a public practice environment, ideally including experience of group audits and preparing consolidated financial statements, but not essential
- Full, clean driving licence, plus unrestricted access to a car
- Committed, accurate, methodical and enquiring approach to work
- Commercially astute, with keen analytical and problem-solving mind
- Organised and able to plan time efficiently in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently, or as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport quickly with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and discreet in demonstrating client care
- Experience in using automated audit software and computer based accounts and tax compilation programmes; plus advanced MS Excel, Word and Outlook skills
- Good working knowledge of UK Financial Reporting Standards and International Standards on Auditing.
Flexible benefits package, to include:
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Flexibility to take two weeks unpaid leave per year, if required
- Consideration to sabbatical requests
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'