Audit Senior required. Our client are seeking an aspiring Audit Senior to join the team within an accountancy practice. The successful Audit Senior is expected to have a minimum of 2 years' experience within this role or similar.
The role would suit an Audit Senior looking for the next step in their career, the ideal candidate would either have an ACCA qualification or be part qualified in this; however this is not an essential as it can be trained.
The role would involve duties such as; assisting and managing a portfolio of large clients, updating records ensuring they are kept accurately and also managing audits around the local area. A background working within an accountancy practice would be advantageous, however this is not essential.
Audit Senior Position Overview
- Managing a portfolio of large clients
- Updating the records ensuring all the data kept is high quality and correct
- Ensuring clients get the best service and any information stored on the system is within GDPR standards
- General admin duties
Audit Senior Position Requirements
- At least 2 years' experience within an Audit Senior role or similar
- Must be full or part qualified in ACCA
- Must be keen on pursuing within this line of work and develop further knowledge
- Great telephone manner would be essential
Audit Senior Position Remuneration
- Salary: £20,000 - £32,000 (Flexible)
- Monday to Friday (08:45 - 17:00)
- 31 Days holiday (Including bank holidays) + 2 extra days after 5 years' service
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job