An exciting opportunity has a reason for an Audit/Accounts Senior to join a highly reputable practice based in Sittingbourne.
Reporting into the Audit Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the audit and account process whilst ensuring that the statutory accounts are compliant.
The successful candidate will be expected to be involved in and oversee all aspects of assignments from planning to completion.
This role will provide plenty of opportunity to develop managerial skills and offers realistic progression opportunities to a managerial role.
- Being main point of contact for the client during the audit assignment on a number of portfolios.
- Being responsible for the preparation of financial statements for a number of portfolios and presenting complete final draft accounts to the Director.
- Reviewing and preparing the audit assignment papers and budgets.
- Prepare the audit planning memorandum and agree with Audit Manager, Audit Director and client.
- Controlling the assignments and ensuring that each section of the assignment is completed within the agreed budget.
- Managing the team to ensure team produces high quality work, are motivated to achieve high standards.
- Presenting the Audit Manager with a complete assignment file with minimal review points.
- Reviewing detailed costing of time budget.
- Drafting management letter and letter of representations.
- Being responsible for junior members of the team during throughout the audit assignments.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified.
- Highly IT literate.
- First class communication skills.
- Experience managing a team. (desirable)
- Ability to lead a client relationship
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job