Job Title: Audit Senior
Are you ACA/ACCA qualified/nearly qualified? Do you have knowledge of UK GAAP and International Auditing Working Standards (UK and Ireland)? Are you able to demonstrate a keenness for detail and compliance with auditing standards? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly experienced team of people and company.
We are seeking an experienced, high calibre Audit Senior to join a growing team. This person would be someone who has previous experience of working in practice and exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery.
- Audit senior in charge of undertaking work on a portfolio of audit clients in a growing firm of accountants.
- Take ownership for initial planning of audits and identifying risk matters, reviewing of junior staff members work and completion of audit files to deadlines.
- Produce management reports highlighting audit issues and providing potential solutions/recommendations.
- Able to actively engage with client, in a professional manner, to gain a good understanding of their business.
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams.
- Interact with senior members of accounts, tax and other departments to ensure an effective and high level of service proved to the clients.
- Opportunities to participate in forensic accounts assignments.
- Able to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions.
- Possess strong team working skills.
- Demonstrable ability to take responsibility and use own initiative.
Specific Knowledge & Experience Required:
- ACA/ACCA qualified/nearly qualified.
- Knowledge of UK GAAP and International Auditing Working Standards (UK and Ireland).
- Be able to demonstrate a keenness for detail and compliance with auditing standards.
- Experience of leading, supervising and coaching members of staff.
- Delivering efficient results and meeting client expectations.
- Planning and organising work assigned, with a strong appreciation of deadlines.
- Experience of analysing and presenting recommendations to clients and the audit team.
- Experience in using CCH automated audit software preferred.
ACS are recruiting for an Audit Senior If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Audit Senior please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Audit Senior It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an Audit Senior with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Audit Senior role you desire.
- "aca" "accca" "GAAP" "Auditing" "CCH"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"