Audit Senior Surrey ACA ACCA
Your new company
My client is a well-respected Chartered Accountancy firm in Surrey is looking to take on an ambitious Audit Senior to aid with client growth. As an Audit Senior you will be planning, leading and completing audit assignments for a varied portfolio of clients. You will be a main point of contact for your clients and will be encouraged to build close relationships with your clients, offering them advice and solutions that may arise from the year end audit.
Your new role
This role will involve but it not limited to;
- Completing audit fieldwork and analytical audit procedures, normally on site at clients premises
- Responsibility for planning and completion of audits assignments
- Ensure audit files have appropriate and sufficient documentation to support recommendations and conclusions
- Responsible for the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment for Partner review
- Preparation of statutory financial statements from client data
- Highlight high level risk areas or matters of concern to the Partner/Manager
- Assist with the development of more junior members within the team
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external regulatory requirements
- Complete all administration in a timely manner (including timesheets and fees) and to a high standard
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA/ACCA qualified, educated up to degree level, and have previous experience of working in a Practice firm. You must have working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £43,000, up to a 10% bonus, 25 days annual holiday and a benefits pot which you can tailor to suit your needs
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Audit Senior Surrey ACA ACCA
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job