Due to the success of winning a range of new clients across the North West, the Audit Partners of this leading regional Accountancy Practice are currently recruiting for an ambitious Audit Senior to join initially at Audit Senior level.
This role is ideal for someone already at Audit Senior level or someone that has been an Audit Semi-senior for 18 months looking for their next step.
- Responsible for delivering external audit assignments across a wide range of industry sectors from OMBs to larger groups.
- Lead engagements from the planning stage through to completion.
- Act as point of client for your clients.
- Onsite work including testing all areas of the statement of financial position and income statement.
- Delegate tasks to audit juniors, review and monitoring their work.
- Provide your team with support and ad hoc training.
- Dependent upon the opportunity you will be given the chance to work on some ad hoc advisory engagements.
This practice prides itself on the service it delivers to their clients and have a sustained record of success in assisting them achieve annual growth.
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or soon to be).
- Ideally 3 years’ UK based audit experience with at least 12 months acting as in-charge.
- Desire to coach and support less experienced colleagues.
- The right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"