Our client, a well-established and respected Accountancy Firm based in North West London, are looking to recruit an Audit & Accounts Senior to join their busy and expanding Accountancy team. The firm have recently acquired a number of new clients and as such their team is growing accordingly. This position will be a mixture of accounts and audit, split 60/40.
* Assisting with Audit and Accounts preparation for a prestigious portfolio of clients
*Leading, planning and completing Statutory Audits from inception to completion
* Preparation of statutory Accounts and reviewing year end accounts
* Preparing financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
* Ensuring assignments are completed within budgets and to strict deadlines
* Liaising with client managers as well as working directly with clients
This is the perfect opportunity for an Audit & Accounts Senior who is looking to join a high end and established Accountancy practice that values the growth and development of its staff members. Benefits include private healthcare, pension and parking.
Thank you for your application. Due to the high levels of interest in this position it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.
- audit senior
- accounts senior
- accounts and audit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job