A long standing and highly ranked accountancy firm is looking for an Audit Senior to join their team in Salisbury. You will join an ambitious team with an inclusive and supportive culture which allows employees to reach your full potential.
As the Audit Senior, your duties will be to:
- Providing a technically competent audit and accounting service to clients
- Where necessary, being responsible and coaching more junior team members working on assignments
- Ensure files have the relevant documentation in place and completed for manager/partner review
- Setting budgets personally and active adherence to them, bringing matters to the attention of the line manager/partner in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with internal and external procedural requirements
- Deal directly with clients, identifying and understanding their needs and communicating these needs to the line manager/partner
To be a successful Audit Senior you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience as an Accounts Auditor is essential
- Self-motivated, possess a good telephone manner and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively deal with clients, partners and colleagues.
- AAT qualified and wanting to move to ACCA or ACA qualified or qualified by experience.
In return, the Audit Senior will receive a salary of £25,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Accountancy Firm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job