£30k - £35k
My client based in the Cheltenham are seeking an experienced Audit Senior within practice.
- Being versatile working with a range of client across various industries.
- Planning and leading audits.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Testing and reviewing
The ideal candidate will have the following experience;
- Part or newly qualified ACA or ACCA
- Experience of audits in practice
- Good Microsoft skills (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Ability to work individually and part as a team
Great benefits for everyone including:
- Flexi time and the option to purchase additional holiday
- Matched pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Referral bonus scheme
- Training programmes over and above professional qualifications
- Discounted gym memberships, lifestyle benefits plus health and wellbeing events
- Overnight and travel allowances
- Organised social events both part and fully funded
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today to Chloe @ RE Resource Group today
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.
- Legal Practice
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job