Recruitment Hunters are recruiting for an Audit Senior for a highly successful Accountancy practice firm based in Peterborough.
This highly successful accountancy practice firm are looking for an experienced Audit Senior to join the audit and accounts department in the Peterborough office to provide a wide range of advisory, audit and accounting services to a multitude of clients.
The ideal candidate should have 3 years plus experience working for another accountancy practice organisation and display a flexible, professional approach and have the confidence and ability to establish credibility with Partners and clients.
Main Responsibilities:- Audit Senior
- Providing a wide range of advisory, audit and accounting services to a multitude of clients.
- An approximately split of 50% on audit work and the remainder on offering other professional services such as accountancy, systems reviews, corporate tax and company secretarial work.
Other Details:- Audit Senior
- Corporate staff and Partners advise businesses ranging from large multi-national corporations to small family companies, many of which are owned by wealthy individuals. In addition to commercial companies in service/manufacturing industries, we also deal with professional partnerships, financial service companies and a significant number of not-for-profit organisations. The aim is to provide outstanding service in a professional and efficient manner tailored to give the client the benefit of exceptional advice and maximum added value.
Experience Required:- Audit Senior
- You should be either ACA or ACCA qualified
- 3years + experience working for an accountancy practice firm
- Audit experienced from practice
- Solid experience working with a variety of clients from different sectors and sizes in general practice or audit
- Experience with electronic auditing packages (e.g. Caseware)
- Accounts preparation with CCH Accounts production (Desirable)
Skills and Behaviours:- Audit Senior
- Demonstrate a passion for delivering quality and ensures that client needs are met, benefiting both the client and the firm
- Defines performance measures and continuously looks to assess, improve and achieve objectives
- Sets priorities, defines activities, gives responsibilities and plans work so that results are achieved on time
- Seeks self development and provides support that enables others to develop within the firm
- Works cooperatively with others, positively influences them and ensures team participation to support the firm's goals.
- Thinks widely and laterally to identify and consider different options before determining the best solution.
- Listens to, understands and communicates confidently with others in a clear, concise, polite and purposeful way.
- Motivates self and others to succeed for the benefit of the firm.
In addition to the above the individual should be organised and commercially minded. They should display a flexible, professional approach and have the confidence and ability to establish credibility with Partners and clients.
The Audit Senior role is a permanent position and is based in the firms Peterborough office. The salary will be £32,000 - £35,000 PA Depending on Experience + Excellent Company Benefits.
If this Audit Senior role sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Steve at Recruitment Hunters
"Let us do the hunting...so you don't have to!"
Recruitment Hunters is an independent recruitment agency based in Cambridgeshire who place permanent & contract staff into firms across East Anglia (Cambridgeshire, Suffolk & Norfolk) & West London. We focus on 4 main sectors from Commercial, Accountancy, Engineering to Technical. The types of roles we recruit for as follows: Administration, Accounts, Customer Service, Logistics, Credit Control, Ledger Clerks, Sales, Account Management, Management, IT, HR, Directors, Engineering, Accountants, Analysts, Insurance, Technical, Public Relations, Marketing, Design, Legal, Call Centre, Receptionists, Pa's, Bi-Lingual, Field Sales, Graduates, Juniors, Mortgage Underwriters, Banking & everything in-between.
Audit, Audit Senior, Audit Semi-Senior, Practice, Accountancy, LLB, Accounting, Accountancy, top 50, top 20, clients, auditing, ACCA, ACA, Qualified, caseware, advisory, accountancy service, Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, UK.
- Audit Senior
- top 20
- Audit Semi-Senior
- top 50
- accountancy service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job