Our client is a leading firm of independent accountants with a well-established customer base. They have an extremely dynamic and highly experienced management team, who pride themselves on providing high quality accounting, taxation and business advice. The firm offer exciting prospects to self-motivated and career driven individuals.
Ideally you will be an ambitious ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountant with strong up to date Audit experience with the ability to build long term business relationships with clients. You will report directly to the Audit Manager and one of the Partners and the role will be predominantly focussed within Audit (80-90%) and your clients will cover a wide variety of industries typically with annual turnovers of up to £25M.
You will be an individual who really enjoys Audit work perhaps you may be working for a Top 10 / Top 20 and want to work for a very successful Independent firm with a high level of autonomy or perhaps you work in London and wish to move to the local area and find a firm which will guarantee to reward your hard work with a healthy work / life balance.
About your role:
- Conducting Audit assignment successfully from planning and execution through to Completion.
- Leading on site Audit teams and ensuring the team’s Audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances and risk
- Working closely with the Audit Manager and the senior stakeholders across the firm to ensure client deliverables are met
What could be on offer for you?
- You will enjoy a generous benefits package that includes free parking, life assurance, company pension and other benefits
- A guarantee that you will be working in a democratic environment which respects hard work and will support a strong work/ life balance
The salary band of £39,000 - £45,000 set by Fletcher George and will be based on your relevant Audit experience. Flexi time can be offered and this can be discussed at interview.
The role is commutable for Woking, Weybrige, Cobham, Kingston and surrounding areas.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency. Please note Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time-scale.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'