Role: Audit Senior
Location: Central London
Salary: £40,000 - £46,000 depending on experience
Are you a qualified Accountant with at least 2 years post qualification experience? Do you have experience planning, performing and finishing audit assignments? Are you looking to join an expanding practice with excellent progression opportunities? If yes, then please read on!
Our client, a well-established ACCA Practice based in Central London, is looking for a qualified Audit Senior to join the growing team and take responsibility for the audit process.
- Build and develop strong working relationships with clients
- Work directly with clients to plan, undertake and finish audit assignments
- Prepare accounts and corporation tax computations to be reviewed by managers
- Prepare client reporting documents
- Assist clients with cash flows and business plans
- Assist with due diligence assignments
- Control cost budgets and highlight issues to management
- Supervise and develop junior staff
Successful candidate for the Audit Senior role:
- Qualified ACCA or equivalent with 2 years PQE
- Good understanding of corporate tax and UK GAAP
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks, Viztopia, Sage Line 50 and CCH Central desirable
- Able to submit work to management which requires little further input
- Computer literate - working knowledge of MS Office including Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience supervising junior staff
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Corporation Tax
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job