A long established accountancy firm with a strong reputation in the north east and a long serving team of staff are looking to appoint an experienced Audit Senior to join their team in Gateshead.
Working in a modern general practice your role will be varied and incorporate both aspects of audit, accounts preparation and cloud based accounting. Great for those that enjoy variety and are looking to widen their existing experience.
Applicants will be:
• Professionally qualified (ACA/ACCA) or qualified by experience
• Preferable with some knowledge or experience in audit
• Able to work on their own or as part of a team
• Experienced with accounts preparation.
• Knowledge of Corporation tax would be helpful, but is not essential
• Enthusiastic, self motivated and happy to learn new skills
• Comfortable working on IT programmes and competent in the use of Word and Excel
• Familiarity with Sage and other accounting packages (Xero, QuickBooks etc.) would also be helpful
My client offers a competitive salary package along with excellent working conditions and often most important to people, a good work life balance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job