Walker Andersen are working with an international accounting firm who are looking for an Italian speaking accountant to join their team in London.
They specialise in high end fashion and luxury retail clients and pride themselves on the range of services they provide.
The key objectives of the role are:
- Assisting with the planning of audits including undertaking walkthrough tests, identifying risks to a company and liaising with clients at planning meetings
- Liaising with client’s over obtaining information and undertaking the audit field work
- Preparation of audit files including evidence testing and documentation.
- Preparation of statutory accounts and corporation tax calculations as required
- Attendance at stocktakes
- Assisting with research into technical areas of accounting, audit and tax
- Assisting with the closing stages of audit including analytical reviews and closing meeting preparation.
knowledge, skills & qualifications
- 2/3 years experience in Big 4 or Top 10 accounting firm (E)
- External audit experience (E)
- Italian speaker (E)
- ACCA Part Qualified (D)
- Ability to manage workload and complete jobs as required
- Well organised and disciplined
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Meticulous with attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent team player
- Ability to be proactive and work alone
- Desire to take on responsibility and develop the role
To apply click below
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job