An Audit Senior with experience gained within Professional Practice accountancy is required by (among others) a regional firm with offices across the East Midlands. You should have worked as an Audit Senior within Public Practice, delivering services to, clients from a diverse range of industries. We're looking for people who want to make a real difference to the future of their clients, people who enjoy client interaction and who are able to deliver to deadlines. You will receive a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your level of experience and qualification, comprehensive support and training.
In this role you will:
- Report to the Senior Management team providing audit, assurance and business advisory services to the firm’s client portfolio
- Plan and execute assignments
- Provide onsite co-ordination for audit clients either as a part of the team or with day to day control of the audit team (depending on your previous experience)
- Liaise with clients, keeping them updated with progress and advising as appropriate
- Prepare statutory financial and management reports
- Prepare ad hoc financial reports as required by clients
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with new and established clients
- Coach and train junior staff members
- Build your skills to progress towards a management role
Rekroot (UK) ltd is a specialist recruitment business operating in the Professional Practice Accounting sector and I cannot consider applicants without previous and recent experience of such. Please contact me to discuss the full range of roles available with accountancy firms in your area.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job