We are recruiting for an Audit Senior for a large sized accountancy firm based in the west end of London.
Are you looking for a challenging and exciting new role in a high profile environment? Then keep reading! This role as an Audit Senior will be working directly with the client whilst managing the audit team and supervising the audit process.
- Assisting with the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment
- Working on client sites, identifying and understanding their needs and suggesting potential solutions
- Producing work for the manager and/or partners review to highlight any issues
- Monitoring progress against the budget
- Supervising and developing the junior staff and providing feedback
- ACCA qualified with 2 post qualification experience
- Experience in supervising and coaching junior members of staff during audit assignments
- Good knowledge UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements
- Working knowledge of firm services, issues regarding advice, and regulation and compliance
If this role sounds like a perfect fit you, click apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job