IPS Finance is working with a global accountancy firm based in Leeds on an audit senior role. We are looking for a part qualified or qualified candidates with audit experience to provide audit services to clients across a range of industry sectors. Turnover typically is in the range £10m - £25m and the assignments will include ad hoc work on acquisition due diligence and control.
This is an excellent opportunity for an accountant within an independent or national firm to progress with an international business.
The role will include
* Full responsibility for all aspects of planning including budgeting resourcing, coordinating, client meetings and visits.
* Performing an assessment of the systems and controls and identify risks
* Perform preliminary analytical review and highlight risk areas for further audit investigation.
* Produce the Client Audit Plan
* Where applicable, prepare draft statutory financial statements
* Where appropriate, allocates work to team members
* Completes the complex areas of the assignment.
* Provides on the job training to assistants and seniors.
* Act as a point of contact for both manager and client
* Build strong working relationships with the client, ensuring any problems or requests are dealt with promptly.
* Communicate with other departments (e.g. tax) and pass on all relevant information.
* Ensure completion of Financial Statements and closedown of audit files.
* Ensure standards and procedures maintained by whole team and complete audit file presented with review points cleared.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job