Audit Senior job based in a progressive accountancy firm located in Taunton for an ACA/ACCA Qualified accountant who has a real interest in external audit.
Our client is an independent accountancy firm based in Taunton, Somerset. They provide a range of accountancy services including Audit, Corporate Finance and taxation advice to name a few. With a real desire to provide and absolute first-class service, this firm represents a brilliant opportunity for an Audit Senior to progress their career with external audit.
Ideally suited towards a career orientated Audit Senior who is keen to work with an accountancy firm that will provide the exposure and training required to reach Audit Manager level in due course.
The Audit Senior will undertake the following duties:
- Undertaking audit assignments for a diverse client portfolio
- Planning and completion of audits including assisting in the management of an audit team
- Liaising and developing relationships with clients
- Attending client meetings - both pre and post audit
- Reporting directly to and working closely with the Audit Manager
The Audit Senior will be ACA/ACCA Qualified with the aspiration to progress into an Audit Manager in the Future.
Apply today in confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job