Audit Senior - St Albans
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for an Audit Senior position at a dynamic, medium-sized accountancy practice with offices in St Albans and Central London.
Our client provides services to a wide and varied client base throughout a range of sectors which include manufacturing, retail, property, FCA regulated entities, charities, academies and more. The majority of your work will be completed within the busy Audit Department in the St Albans office and at clients’ premises, but you may also be required to work in the Central London office on occasion.
This is one of Hertfordshire’s leading accountancy practices and they can offer you an excellent platform to elevate your career to the next level. They have an outstanding remuneration package on offer, including 25 days annual leave as standard with the option to buy or sell a further week, healthcare contributions and more.
The split is anticipated to be 60:40 in favour of audit.
- The audit of accounts at clients’ premises as well as on site in either of the offices.
- The preparation of accounts from both audit and non-audit clients which will be in the form of Sole Traders, Partnerships, Limited Companies, Trusts and Charities.
- The preparation of personal and corporation tax computations.
- Reporting improvements which could be made to the clients’ accounts function.
- Reconciliation of VAT and PAYE accounts
- Occasional preparation of cash flows, forecasts and business plans etc.
- Assisting the Audit Manager in the planning and review of audit assignments.
- Supervising the audit process on site, supporting and developing junior members of staff.
- Monitor and manage the progress of the audit assignment.
- Ad-hoc arrangements, covering any of the above areas or general accounting, due diligence, investigation and taxation matters.
- Strong previous audit experience in a public practice environment
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Ability to prepare full statutory accounts
- Experience dealing directly with clients
- Experience with accounting and audit software
- Exemplary knowledge of accounting principles and auditing standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Full driving license
Please apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers for further information.
Audit Senior - St Albans
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job