AJ Chambers are working with an impressive firm of Chartered Accountants, who are looking for an Audit Senior to join their South East London office.
As an Audit Senior, you will be responsible for leading audits on a varied portfolio of clients, supervising Juniors and Semi Seniors and also assisting on larger group audits. The split between audit and accounts is anticipated to be around 70/30. Ideally, you will be ACA/ACCA Qualified, or a Finalist, and have previous experience within a similar role.
Key Responsibilities of an Audit Senior:
- Good knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Ability to ensure that all statutory requirements are complied with, and up to date technical knowledge.
- Ability to ensure that client deadlines are met and to budget
- Experience of working on more complex aspects of audits
- Preparation of client accounts including audit and non-audit clients
- Preparation of tax computations for both income tax and corporation tax based on accounts prepared
- Supervising the audit process on site, supporting and developing more junior members of staff
Essential Skills and Experience for this Audit Senior role:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Previous experience in an audit role
- Well-rounded knowledge of auditing standards and accounting principles
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to complete assignments within tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Please note that candidates without practice experience will not be considered for this role.
For more information on this Audit Senior role please either apply directly, or contact James Young at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
- UK GAAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job