North West London
Our client, a reputable 5-10 Partner Practice, are seeking an experienced Audit Senior to join their friendly team.
Its recently refurbished offices are located conveniently in north-west London, a short walking distance from a well-connected underground station.
The firm have experienced organic growth over the past few years, as well as growth through merger and acquisition, hence why they have recently promoted two Managers to Partner level!
The successful candidate will be working with a diverse portfolio of clients across various sectors; which includes Media (Film Productions), Healthcare, Construction, NFP, Technology, Legal and others, with turnovers of up to £100m.
- Audit: statutory audit, planning, completion, attend / lead client meetings etc.
- Accounts preparation
- Provision of general business advice to clients
- Research for specific tasks
- Support work for Managers and Partners
- Other special projects
- Client and prospective client meetings
- Assist in supervising/managing the audit staff including appraisal process/mentor groups/staff bookings etc.
- Assist where required in the general running of the audit department
The Successful Candidate
- Preferably 3+ years’ experience in a reputable firm, in a heavily audit focused role
- Ideally, the candidate is currently working as an Audit Manager, although it is also a good
- A competitive salary
- Finish at 2pm on Fridays
- Great possibility of becoming a Manager within the next 2-3 years
- External Audit
- Statutory Accounts