Looking for a more specialised role or looking to progress your career?
My UK Top 40 Gloucestershire based client is one of the region’s most respected employers who are currently searching for a qualified candidate to strengthen their existing Audit Team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Supervising a portfolio of clients, taking responsibility for all aspects of their audit affairs
• Planning and carrying out audit fieldwork
• Close liaison with the tax department
• Maintaining a portfolio of mainly audit clients
• Undertaking work at client premises and liaising with clients,
• Acting as a point of contact for day to day queries and enquiries
• Supervising and coaching staff
The successful candidate will be fully ACA/ACCA qualified with strong knowledge of Audit and preferably some experience working with client in the legal sector.
For the exciting opportunity to work in a highly specialised role with an employer who offers real career development opportunities, please send your CV to Bruckshaw Associates, alternatively call and ask to speak to the practice specialist Oliver Jeffries.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job