An excellent opportunity to join a successful UK Top 30 Chartered Accountants with both a national and international reach as an Audit Senior Associate. This is a fantastic opportunity to join truly impressive firm who have a focus on employee wellbeing and also offer a structured career pathway within their superb surroundings.
The Audit Senior Associate will be responsible for audit planning and control of fieldwork for a client portfolio across a variety of industry sectors through to completion.
We are looking for a qualified ACA/ACCA individual with a high level of audit and accounting experience with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to create strong relationships, becoming a trusted advisor on all technical and commercial issues.
As the Audit Senior Associate you will possess up to date technical knowledge including UK GAAP, IFRS, International Auditing Standards & Companies Act Legislation), you will be analytical and meticulous in your approach.
Day to day duties will include:
- Deliver high quality, fully compliant financial statements and other 'shop window’ documents.
- Close liaison with the tax department and the ability to deal with corporation tax computations and the issues faced by owner-managed clients.
- Identify areas of risk within clients' business and define the appropriate audit approach.
- Review work of Team members to ensure audit objectives have been met.
- Assist in the management, motivation, mentoring and development of a Team of qualified, part qualified and trainees.
- Assist partner, director & associate director in ad hoc project work.
- Deliver all work within the predetermined timetable and agreed budget.
- Use in-depth knowledge of clients to anticipate and address challenging, complex and interesting issues.
- Continual review and appraisal of internal working practices, identifying areas where efficiency improvements can be made.
Excellent benefits including competitive holiday allowance, flexi-working policy, pension scheme with up to 4% of gross salary, Christmas & summer parties, regular charity events and leisure & entertainment discounts.
For more information on this role please get in touch with Dominique or submit your CV by clicking apply.
- UK GAAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job