I am currently recruiting for an experienced Audit Senior to join one of the UK’s largest accountancy and business advisory firm, providing services to ambitious businesses worldwide.
My client is a profitable, dynamic and forward-thinking firm with a reputation for their friendliness and quality, their ambition is to be the leader of exceptional client service.
As an Audit Senior you will work as part of an audit team, taking responsibility for managing the audit team and supervising audit processes to ensure high quality services at all times.
- Assist in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment for Manager or Partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement.
- A predominant amount of time will be spent off-site at clients’ premises.
- Identify risk matters and raise with a Manager and/or Partner, while exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
- Produce work for the Manager and/or Partner review clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to issues identified.
- Identify and understand client needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate and agree client needs and potential solutions with managers.
- Active engagement with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit.
- Take responsibility for monitory progress against budget, and when the actual differs from the budget then gain a full understanding for the Manager.
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office.
- Ensure compliance with internal audit and external requirements.
- Participate in group, stream and firm wide activities.
- Newly qualified ACA/ICAS qualified or equivalent.
- Educated up to degree level or AAT.
- Experience of supervising junior members of staff on-site.
- Working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Working knowledge of firm services, issues regarding advice, regulation and compliance.
- Varied sector experience (NFP/Charities/Pensions).
- Experience with listed clients.
- Experience auditing international groups.
If you would like to know more please click on the link to apply.
- Accountancy Firm
- External Audit