£35,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience and qualifications)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading and growing accountancy practice based at their modern offices in Exeter.
They are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Audit Senior, looking to grow their career, to join their successful practice as they embark on an exciting period of change.
This is a challenging and varied role and will consist of the following:
- Taking a lead on the audit of limited companies, charities, and academies
- To be involved in advisory assignments on an ad hoc basis.
- Select, analyse and present information to enable effective decision making and effectively communication results.
- To ensure client expectations and issues are understood.
- To promote the firm's values and beliefs when carrying out work.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Have leading audit experience in a mix of not-for-profit and small to medium sized businesses
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as you will need to be able to liaise with people across different levels of seniority.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job