Our client a nationwide Top 10 Firm of Accountants based in Sheffield and are looking for an ambitious qualified Audit Professional to join their very busy and expanding team.
The team work with a variety of clients across a range of sectors both local and national businesses.
This opportunity would suit an ambitious Audit Finalist or current Senior looking for a step up into a leading role within one of the UK's best firms.
You will lead a dedicated team, managing, organising and deploying staff on assignments as necessary. You will seek and convert opportunities to develop new Audit opportunities.
- You will be a part of a dynamic team with ambitious objectives and your role will be to provide additional expertise to widen the firm's offered services.
- Lead assignments for a portfolio of clients and carry out work to a high technical standard in a commercially beneficial manner.
- Work closely with the management team and develop the client portfolio.
- Control the financial aspects of a client portfolio; including budgeting, negotiating, billing and recovery.
Ideal Candidate will be:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA).
- You will be required to provide detailed UK GAAP expertise to a number of clients and knowledge of IFRS would also be advantageous
- Experience of group reporting (preferred).
- Experience in supervising the audit process, projects or specific assignments.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.