We’re looking for an experienced Audit Senior to provide exceptional auditing and assurance services to a diverse range of clients, as well as providing support to the development of less senior staff to ensure they have the relevant knowledge and that they are given appropriate training to progress.
You’ll ideally have a solid understanding and experience with diverse range of clients, be accustomed to documenting systems procedures for complex cycles, identifying key controls for testing and tailoring compliance testing procedures. Naturally, you’ll have the experience to identify key risk areas in audit planning process, including identifying audit and control risks and tailoring of audit programs.
Other Key Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Lead client audit engagements, which include planning executing, directing, and completing financial audits
- Develop generally accepted accounting principles and reporting rules, where applicable, and financial statement presentation
- Supervise, train and mentor associates and less senior employees on audit processes
- Research and analyse financial statement and audit related issues
- Acquire a working knowledge of the client’s business
- Proactively interact with our client’s management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements
- Strong leadership co-ordination of the audit team to ensure deadlines and budgets are adhered to
- Substantive and compliance testing, whilst identifying and resolving any errors
- Preparation of audit planning memorandum, programs and budget
- Investigate and provide recommendations for audit review queries, ensuring all relevant review and action points have been adequately addressed
- Perform other job related duties as necessary
- Intermediate to Advanced professional accounting practice experience
- A Degree in Accountancy or related subject
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Solid understanding of accounting and audit software
- Strong MS Excel skills, ideally to advanced level
- High level communication skills between clients, staff and management
- Strong time management skills and not phased by deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously
- Provide good attention to detail
- Effective team member
- Proactive and Motivated
We will offer you a highly competitive package, including extensive benefits for you and your family, a comfortable warm and friendly environment with great people and the chance to work with some of the most prestigious clients that no other family based firm can offer.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'