Opportunity to join a Top 15 firm and develop your audit and technical experience in a great team environment.
About The Role
Working as part of the Audit team you will enjoy a diverse portfolio of clients range from ambitious start-ups to public companies and Groups including sectors such as property, automotive, information technology and media.
As well as attending to pre-audit accounts finalisation and audit you will support clients through business planning and strategy to help businesses achieve their objectives, whether to purchase a business, expand, enter new markets or formulate an effective exit strategy including sales.
As a Senior within this large team you will have responsibility for the planning and budgeting of audits, staff allocation and direct client contact.
About Our Client
Top 15 Firm with a strong and approachable management team, based in modern offices with nearby parking and train station.
This Firm has a history of developing and supporting their staff throughout their careers.
This role would suit a recently qualified ACA or ACCA individual.
The successful candidate will be able to offer experience of:
- Planning, organising and completion - the individual should have experience of planning an audit through to completion within the appropriate timescales and budget.
- Technical expertise - to ensure audits are conducted to the correct standard and accounts preparation is accurate and meaningful for the type of industry.
- Commercial awareness - to have a good understanding of the commercial factors affecting the client.
- Supervising juniors - to have experience of supervising and assisting in the development of juniors throughout an audit.
- Communication - to ensure effective communication with the managers to keep them updated with the progress of the audit.
- Client focus - to work towards and maintain a professional and good relationship with clients
Commutable from: Addlestone, Aldershot, Alton, Andover, Ascot, Bagshot, Basingstoke, Bordon, Bournemouth, Bracknell, Bromley, Burgess Hill, Camberley, Caterham, Chertsey, Cobham, Cranleigh, Crawley, Croydon, Dorking, East Grinstead, Egham, Epsom, Esher, Farnborough, Farnham, Feltham, Fleet, Frimley, Gatwick, Godalming, Guildford, Haywards Heath, Hook, Horley, Horsham, Kingston, Leatherhead, Lightwater, London, Maidenhead, Petersfield, Portsmouth, Purley, Reading, Redhill, Reigate, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks, Slough, Southampton, Staines, Sunbury, Sutton, Tonbridge, Walton, West Byfleet, Weybridge, Windlesham, Windsor, Woking, Wokingham and Yateley.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job