Audit Senior Herts/Greater London Borders
£Generous Package, including generous benefits
Our Client make it their business to understand and add value to their customers’ business and personal affairs whilst building long term relationships based on mutual trust and respect.
This is why so many prestigious clients in the entertainment, music and film industry recommend their services.
Our Client is understandably incredibly proud of their considerable reputation. The enthusiasm of their valued employees ensures they are well able to maintain their impressive market lead.
We’re looking for an experienced Audit Senior to provide exceptional assurance and auditing services to a wide range of clients, as well as providing support to the development of junior, ensuring they have the relevant support and appropriate training.
You’ll ideally have a solid understanding and experience from dealing with a varied client base and will be confident using documenting systems, identifying key controls for testing and tailoring compliance procedures. It’s important that you have the experience to identify key areas of risk in audit planning, including implementing controls and tailoring audit programs.
Other main areas of responsibility: -
- Lead client audit engagements, which include planning executing, directing, and completing financial audits
- Develop generally accepted accounting principles and reporting rules, where applicable, and financial statement presentation
- Supervise, train and mentor associates and less senior employees on audit processes
- Research and analyse financial statement and audit related issues
- Acquire a working knowledge of the client’s business
- Proactively interact with our clients’ management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements
- Strong leadership co-ordination of the audit team to ensure deadlines and budgets are adhered to
- Substantive and compliance testing, whilst identifying and resolving any errors
- Preparation of audit planning memorandum, programs and budget
- Investigate and provide recommendations for audit review queries, ensuring all relevant review and action points have been adequately addressed
- Perform other job related duties as necessary
You will ideally have: -
- Intermediate to professional level in practice accounting
- Educated to Degree Level in Accountancy or related subject
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Demonstrable understanding of accounting and audit software
- Good systems ability with advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills with clients, staff and management
- The ability to prioritise time management and unphased by deadlines
- The ability to work autonomously
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A Proactive and Motivated approach
In return you will be offered: -
A highly competitive package, including a generous array of benefits for you and your family. Our Client’s office environment is warm and friendly. There are great people here and they work with some really impressive clients in an environment not found in a conventional accounting firm.